Repainting

LutherRevisited lutherrevisited at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 03:11:40 EST 2004

I have an application that uses a WxListCtrl to hold data that is updated
extremely fast.  When I run my application the listctrl updates so fast that it
practically disappears.  Is there a way I can have it update with the user
seeing it update rapidly without the dissapearing?  Right now I have used the
freeze and thaw methods to get rid of that disappearing listctrl problem, only
now you have to wait for it to run it's course to see the output.  It really
isn't critical, I just think it would be a cool visual if the user could see it
rapidly updating, I'm beginning to think that because of how rapidly it updates
that isn't possible, but if it is I appreciate any help.  And you guys would be
so proud of me, I actually downloaded the Wx docs and found freeze and thaw all
on my own under wxwindows members....lol.  That's a quick note out to all that
have been patient with me while helping me learn wxpython.