installing 2.4

Jive someone at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 2 21:19:42 EST 2004

I am befuddled.  I've re-installed everything I can think of, but I still
get this behavior:  I start up Pythonwin.  Sometimes the interactive window
shows the copyright stuff; sometimes it doesn't;  In any case, I can't close
it by clicking on the X button at the top right of the main window.  The
interactive window seems to have the focus monopolized.  I have to go to the
task manager to kill it.

As for checking the "application path",  I don't know what that means.

I am rather disappointed with this turn of events.