sys.stdin.read question

Lars Tengnagel lars at xvet.dk
Tue Dec 7 17:16:50 EST 2004

Hej Caleb and others

I've been strugling with the same problem where i try to use popen3 to run a
program. If I use a piped commandline
the program can read the file without problems but in the IDLE and with
popen it comes with an error.
I haven't been able to read the stdin either so the problem so far is
unsolved for my point.
But the newline command would explain my problems with the program.
Can it be a problem under windows since I'm using XP and the winpython

Hopefully Lars

news:opsin95ryq1js0xs at news.telkomsa.net...