Python mascot proposal

Dimitri Tcaciuc dtcaciuc at sfu.ca
Sun Dec 12 15:54:38 EST 2004

Hey everybody,

While I'm not absolutely positive, it looks like Python still doesn't
have any official mascot or logo. Hence, here's something I came up with
yesterday. Its by no means a final version, but rather just a draft to
show an idea. Here's a link to png file.

http://www.sfu.ca/~dtcaciuc/art/pymascot.png

I haven't came up with the name for that guy yet, so I'm leaving that
for public suggestions :). It is time Python gets an official face in
the Net! *cough* Anyway, I would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Cheers,

Dimitri.