can't find python2.4 source code

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Dec 13 07:53:01 EST 2004

Donnie Leen wrote:

> I had tried already, the doesn't contain the sourcecode.
> In python2.3.3, the release pakage contained sourcecode is Python-2.3.3.tar.

Rhubarb. All you had to do was follow Fredrik's instructions.

Since they didn't appear to be explicit enough for you, search in the
page he names for the string """All others should download either
Python-2.4.tgz or Python-2.4.tar.bz2, the source archive.""". The
filenames are links to two different versions of the source.

regards
  Steve

--
http://www.holdenweb.com