Twisted Non-Admin Installation

Kartic kartic.krishnamurthy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 23:34:53 EST 2004

Hello,

I downloaded the Win32 installer for Twisted 1.3.0, Python 2.3.

The installer, when executed under my login, fails as it requires
administrator rights to install (why they have it as a requirement, I
don't understand).

So I started the installer as the admin user. That too failed because I
have a non-admin install of Python 2.3 on my machine and when I launch
the Twisted installer as admin, it is unable to find a Python
installation for the admin user!

So, can someone let me know how I can install Twisted as a non-admin
user for a non-admin installation of Python? Installing from source is
not an option as I do not have MSVC.

Thank you,
--Kartic