3D plotting library / OpenGL

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Wed Dec 8 18:15:29 EST 2004

Robert Kern:
> Here are the instructions that I posted to the PythonMac mailing list a
> while ago:

Thanks.  I am able to build and install VTK as per your instructions,
except that I don't see an option for

> Toggle VTK_USE_GL2PS on (useful for printing).

Once installed the Examples/Rendering/Python scripts work.
However, I need to get it working under wx and when I try
running Wrapping/Python/vtk/wx/wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor.py
I get the wxRenderWindow to open but there is no cone
displayed in it.  The content of the window is blank.

I'm using wx version '2.5.3.1'

Any ideas?

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com