Need help on program!!!

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Fri Dec 3 21:57:56 EST 2004

"Miklós P" <jegenye2001 at HAM-ONLY-PLEASE-SO-REMOVE-THIS.parkhosting.com>
wrote in message news:cor7o7$equ$1 at namru.matavnet.hu...

> "Dan Perl" <danperl at rogers.com> wrote in message
> news:g8KdnWFtXOGBXC3cRVn-rw at rogers.com...
>>
>> "Hopefully" for whom?  For us, who may have to work with him someday or
> use
>> a product that he developed?  Most of us here have been students (or
>> still
>> are) and may sympathize with the OP, but personally I have been also a TA
> so
>> I have seen the other side and that's where my sympathy lies now.
>
> To me, it's my benignity towards the OP rather than my sympathy to the
> TAs...
> That's why I find the greedy guy's offer immoral.

I'm not sure what you mean by "benignity" here, but I think I agree with
you.  Sympathy for TAs is not really my reason for how I feel towards
someone cheating on their assignment.  I was just looking for something to
oppose sympathy for a student (assuming that sympathy was the only possible
reason to give him the solution).  I guess that is not the best argument I
could have made.

Dan