need some help with threading module...

M.E.Farmer mefjr75 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 20:57:20 EST 2004

Yacine,
I didn't run it from Idle . I don't use Idle !
I wrote my own IDE when I first started programming in Python, that is
what  I used(it does execute scripts from the shell ;)
What you are seeing is exactly what I was talking about threads and..
dare I say it... bugs .....
Be sure to look at the post on c.l.py that were marked 'Problem in
threading'.
I am probably wrong , I am not a thread expert by any means, but  I
think that you are having a problem with the fact that threads can
return out of order. Different OSes handle it differently. As always
take it all with a grain of salt, and read more docs.
Check into queue it is in the standard lib.
By the way,  I reread your post and still think that threads are not
the way for you to go you really need to search for 'python MVC'. It
may just enlighten you.
M.E.Farmer