Problem in threading

Gurpreet Sachdeva gurpreet.sachdeva at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 02:02:09 EST 2004

>>> So That means blindly using threads on any process won't help!
> It depends on what "help" means to you.

Help means to improve processing speed in achieving a particular
task... *Help* here also means that I have a processor farm, how do I
best use them to get maximum processing speed out of them...

> The example you listed isn't a good use of thread for performance

The example was a dummy one to become friendly with Threads and to
understand the working/power of them... The example which will be
finally used with threads take 5 Days to complete... I want to convert
that in few hours!

Long Journey ahead...

Thanks,
Garry