Tibia 0.1 DOM-based website editor

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Fri Dec 10 13:21:35 EST 2004

Gabriel Cooper wrote:
> Robert Brewer wrote:
>
> >[...]
> >Tibia is an in-browser editor for web pages. It allows you to quickly
> >and easily modify the content of your web pages.
> >[...]
> >
> I couldn't get it to work using Firefox on Red Hat Fedora
> Core 2. From
> what I garnered from the help you're supposed to be able to
> double-click
> on any page element with a big block-border around it, right? If so,
> nothing happened for me. :(

I assume you're using the demo? My copy of Firefox has an error browser
under Tools->Javascript Console. Does the double-click report any error
there? Make sure you clear the list before trying, since errors from all
other webpages gt dumped in the same list.

Thanks for the feedback!

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries