WxListBox

LutherRevisited lutherrevisited at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 22:57:32 EST 2004

This was the aforementioned doublepost guys, thanks for all the help though.
At that point I was using WxGlade if you were wondering, that's why my controls
have such funny names, glade did it!..lol  I've since then got my gui to a
point where I can live with it, other than the sizing problem when a scroll bar
appears, don't believe that will ever be satisfactorily solved.  You can either
make everything fit perfectly, then it no longer fits when the vertical scroll
appears causing you to need a horizontal scroll bar, or have it not fit as well
to accomodate the horizontal scroll, or write a function to resize your columns
appropriately when needed.  None of those solutions is very appealing visually
to me, so I'm just gonna let that one slide.  Now if there's a "plan B" on
resizing columns in a listctrl somebody tell me, because I can't think of any
other way.