extending python with a C-written dll

Jean Brouwers mrjean1ATcomcastDOTnet at no.spam.net
Mon Dec 20 15:03:46 EST 2004

First, you might check the calldll module available here

  <http://www.nightmare.com/software.html>

Take a look at Pyrex, it may fit your requirements to access C from
Python.

  <http://nz.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg/python/Pyrex/>

If you do not have these already, you may need the Win32 API extension

  <http://www.python.org/windows/win32/>

/Jean Brouwers