Quixote+Nevow+LivePage

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 07:08:08 EST 2004

On 6 Dec 2004 01:15:35 -0800, mirnazim at gmail.com <mirnazim at gmail.com> wrote:
> I m still without any helpful answers.

I'm sorry to hear that. There were some answers (including mine) that
may have not solved your problem, but at least we did try. That's the
best one can ask far while posting on a public forum.

My last attempt at answering your question is: LivePage was designed
to work with Nevow+Twisted. I never tried to used it myself. There are
some indications that it uses non-http transport for the "live"
stream. If this is true, then it will only work with Twisted. I know
that a similar trick can be implemented in other systems but that it
requires a lot of clever Javascript & XMLRPC code. I'm studying this
problem because I want to implement a solution for CherryPy, but
there's not any guarantee about it, because it's something that I'm
doing on my "copius" free time. Please don't hold your breath for it.

If that's not helpful to you, I'm sorry.

--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos
mail: carribeiro at gmail.com