GUI with sophisticated Table support

Torsten Mohr tmohr at s.netic.de
Thu Dec 30 04:47:18 EST 2004

Hi,

> Do a group-google search for *tkinter table*. That shows up quite a few
> hits.

thanks for that hint, but nearly every hit shows the Table of contents
for Tkinter", which is not what i search for.

My question here is rather in detail about Tkinters Table and if it can
show resizable columns tho easily display a list of objects.

I did not find any help searching for this with google, but i'd really
rather like to use Tkinter over wxPython, that's the background of the
question.

Thanks for your help anyway, sorry if my question was unclear.

Best regards,
Torsten.