BASIC vs Python

Doug Holton insert at spam.here
Thu Dec 16 14:09:20 EST 2004

abisofile wrote:
> hi
>
> I'm new to programming.I've try a little BASIC so I want ask since
> Python is also interpreted lang if it's similar to BASIC.

Which BASIC did you try?  Realbasic? Visual Basic?

You should check out some of these beginner's python tutorials:
http://www.honors.montana.edu/~jjc/easytut/easytut.pdf
http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocpyth.htm
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/

and then if you have any questions at all about anything, people on the
python-tutor list would be glad to help: