Urgently need Elecronic version of book:Python Network programming by John Goerz

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Dec 31 08:31:59 EST 2004

mch2k2 wrote:

> Hello All
>
> I have just started working on Pyhton.
> I need urgent help regarding Python Network Programming.
> I want the elctronic version of the Book: Foundations of Python
> Network programming by John Goerzen.
> If anybody among you have that please forward at my mailID.
> Thank you in advance.

... otherwise, because my need is so urgent that I probably won;t be
monitoring the newsgroup, please bring a paper copy to my home between
the hours of 8:30 and 9:30 am.

Sorry, probably not as funny as I though, but honestly, "Python Network
Programming" is a *book*. Who even knows whether there *is* an
electronic version (APress would be a good site to visit, since they are
the publishers).

Why not, instead, explain what your *real* problem is? There's a good
chance that there may already be some Python on the 'Net that addresses
the issue, and saves you from building it from scratch. But if you don;t
tell us what you need to do, we'll never know.

Or perhaps you just want to publish an unauthorized Indian edition of
"Python Network Programming". How can we tell?

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119