lies about OOP

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Dec 15 17:37:08 EST 2004

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Peter Hansen wrote:
>> Well, in any case, thanks for setting the record straight, Martjin.
>
> That of course also happens to me once every while. I can take care of
> myself though -- Dijkstra however needs an advocate for the correct
> spelling of his name in this earthly realm.

Then there's us Danes, with "sen" instead of "son" (as many people
think it ought to be).  And I can't even claim the wrong form
sounds noticably different, making any defense seem petty.

(Darn those Norwegians, influencing people's ideas of how a
name like Hansen ought to be spelled, grumble, grumble.
If they'd just invent a cell phone that used Python, as the
Swedish have, they might deserve all that extra attention.)

;-)

-Peter