PySQLLite Speed

Kevin kmcbrearty at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 19:22:25 EST 2004

Hello All,

I wondering if anyone has encountered the same issue
with using PySQL.  This is my first time using this DB
so this preformance may be typical.  I'm reading an
ASCII file through PyParse that contains about 1.3Meg
of Float data.  8000 Triangles (3 Vertexes and 1
Normal).  This file reads fine the PC has a
utilization of 50% for Python.  Then when it starts to
write the Database, the PC Util drops to 1-2% and it
takes forever.  I'm not PC related preformance
barriers that I'm aware of.

Regards,
       Kevin

OS : Windows