I DECLARE THIS THREAD FINISHED

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Dec 16 11:51:45 EST 2004

Paul McGuire wrote:

> "Jive" <someone at microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:lrOvd.6797769$6p.1068049 at news.easynews.com...
>
>>Everyone keep moving.  There is nothing to see here.  Move along.
>>

> You wish!  If only ending a thread were that easy - we wouldn't be hearing
> about "Why is Python slower than Java?" anymore!
>
> But I agree with Martijn (note spelling) - I didn't notice any flames in the
> thread, it seemed civil enough to me.
>
> -- Paul

I suspect Jive just got bored with the thread. Easy to do when you are
seeing the same arguments from the same people for the umpteenth time,
but when that happens I try to remember there are people joining the
group all the time, so even my rantings are new to someone.

All the same, I'd like to thank Jive for his indirect responsibility for
triggering Martijn (who, by the way, SUX) to produce his last outburst.
Very few postings do actually make me laugh out loud, but that did.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119