module file length limitations on windows?

Lonnie Princehouse finite.automaton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:42:28 EST 2004

No non-printing characters.

However, I just tried copying the file (from a windows cmd prompt), and
the copy was cut off at the same point the interpreter is getting to.
When I edit the file with vim, though, the whole thing comes through.
I think this is a pretty strong indication that this monkey-business is
happening either in Windows or in vmware, and has nothing to do with
Python.

Confirmed.  I rebooted the (virtual) machine and the problem is gone.
Weird.