uptime for Win XP?

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Mon Dec 13 15:10:40 EST 2004

Andrey Ivanov <andre1 at yandex.ru> writes:

(...)
> Writting this script was harder than I initially thought due to
> a lack of documentation for win32all. And I still don't know what
> that bizzare_int value stands for (an error/status code?).

The pywin32 documentation tends not to duplicate information already
available via MSDN (whether in a local installation or at
msdn.microsoft.com) on the underlying Win32 API, so when in doubt,
that's where to look.  Then, the pywin32 documentation will sometimes
qualify how the Python interface maps that function.

But in particular, a general rule (as has already been posted) is that
any out parameters are aggregated along with the overall result code
into a result tuple.

-- David