Compiling Python 2.4 extensions with free VC++ Toolkit

Jody Burns mailingme at deimerich.com
Fri Dec 10 14:35:43 EST 2004

Cool!  I wasn't aware of your recipe.  I just tried it and it works
perfectly.  You should submit it, it's great!  BTW, you can add PyCrypto
to your list of working modules ;)  Thanks!

Also, I don't know what was going on with my From: headers before; I
took out the spam-proofing.  I'm using Thunderbird 1.0.

--Jody