lies about OOP

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Dec 16 12:02:22 EST 2004

Steve Holden wrote:
> They're all dreadful liars, these Scandinavians ;-)

So, you're saying they are not very good at lying?

(And be careful what you say about Scandinavians.  I may
have to bring my axe to the next PyCon...  "You!  Where
is your payment voucher!  Thwack!  Everybody line up
here and deposit your wallets, watches, and villages
in this basket and you will be allowed to live!")

-Peter

P.S.: I'm only half Danish, but the other half is from
a particularly bloodthirsty line of Canadians.