Seeking Python + Subversion hosting.

remi at cherrypy.org remi at cherrypy.org
Mon Dec 6 15:20:29 EST 2004

> Anyone know of a good hosting company that offers both server-side
> Python and a subversion repository?
>
> I know of one: www.textdrive.com - they're a bit pricey, but I s'pose
> you gets what you pays for - they look good.
>
> Just FYI - right now I'm with sapphiresoft.co.uk. They're cheap and
in
> my brief experience have been pretty good at responding to support
> issues. They gave me a big 'no' to subversion though. (tip: if you
use
> these guys, be sure to tell them you want the server with the latest
> Python goodies *before* you sign up!)

Python-Hosting.com supports Subversion hosting as well.
You can also get Trac hosting there if you need it.
This is available as part of all the plans and you'll get all the other
features included (backups, monitoring, DNS hosting, e-mail hosting,
web hosting, DB hosting, ...)

This is where http://www.cherrypy.org is hosted for instance.
Regards,

Remi.