Best GUI for small-scale accounting app?

Bulba! bulba at bulba.com
Mon Dec 20 09:18:44 EST 2004

On 20 Dec 2004 05:36:48 -0800, Paul Rubin
<http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:

>Zope seems huge to me too.  I'd just use a Python cgi, optionally with
>one of the simpler Python template libraries.  Just try to keep things
>simple, and never allow access except to authorized, trusted users
>(i.e. don't run the app on the open internet without SSL and login
>authentication) and you won't have to worry too much about security.

Right, and this way I could keep Python, DB of my choice, have
a Web interface for accounting (if accounting aspect is kept limited
enough to make it practical it) and still connect that another app via
the internet to Pythonic environment.

--
It's a man's life in a Python Programming Association.