what would you like to see in a 2nd edition Nutshell?

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 30 22:37:11 EST 2004

JoeG wrote:
> wxPython takes on more of the native platform's interface.  I say seems
> to because I haven't actually written any code with it.

While Tkinter is the GUI toolkit shipped *with* Python, then that's the correct
toolkit for Alex to cover in PiaN. Mentioning other toolkits (and providing
references for additional information, including books if they're available)
seems like the most reasonable alternative.

Now, if we could just switch to wxPython and Boa Constructor for Py3K. . .

Cheers,
Nick.
Sorry Kurt!