Python consultant

Adam agdm1 at netzero.net
Tue Dec 7 21:04:45 EST 2004

I know Java and C very well, and I've also decided to learn python. I
am currently coding a web based massively multiplayer Nation Simulation
with Python(that's how I learn languages, I undertake fairly large
projects.) My friend and I have written a lot of it, and we started a
project on sourceforge.
Since we are "noobs" to Python, we'd like a consultant of some sort.
Mainly we need someone to help us with the GUI. And the database stuff.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/creo/

And our forum to post code and suggestions:
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Creo_Tellus/

 Thankyou.