newbie question

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Wed Dec 22 12:00:05 EST 2004

[Doug]
> I'm only halfway through his message.  It would take me all day to point
> out all [Peter Hansen's] flames.

Doug, this is not worth your time.  It certainly isn't worth mine, nor
that of the other thousands of people who are being subjected to this
argument.  Please, consider putting your energies into something more
positive, either here or elsewhere.

Peter, Fredrik: Please consider giving up the argument.  Hopefully Doug
will either lighten up and return to contributing usefully, or give up and
go away.  (For what it's worth, I'd rather it was the former.)

the-last-haven-of-civilisation-on-the-net-is-under-threat-ly yrs,

--
Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com