UML and OO design tool with Python support

Arjan Molenaar arjanmolenaar at hetnet.nl
Wed Dec 1 02:48:10 EST 2004

mep wrote:
> Any free UML modelling tools that generate python code?

I've been working on Gaphor (htp://gaphor.sourceforge.net) for the past
few years.

Gaphor is an UML modeling tool written in Python. It is completely UML
2.0 compliant (in fact the data model is UML 2.0).

Gaphor has currently support for Class, Component, Action and UseCase
diagrams. I'm currently working on Sequence and deployment diagrams.

It runs on Windows, Unix and MacOS (10+).

Regards,

Arjan