Need help on program!!!

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Fri Dec 3 20:52:27 EST 2004

Dan Perl wrote:
> "Max M" <maxm at mxm.dk> wrote in message

> Most of us here have been students (or still
> are) and may sympathize with the OP, but personally I have been also a TA so
> I have seen the other side and that's where my sympathy lies now.

My reply was a joke... My normal response has allways been "why should
we do your homework for you,"

So I just turned it upside down. "Naturally I will do homework for
random users on usenet. here it is."

I simply found the idea of asking for homework cheats on usenet, where
it can be traced very easily... well not very clever.

 > "Hopefully" for whom?  For us, who may have to work with him someday
or use
 > a product that he developed?

I have a feeling that this guy has a future in IT. He definitely has
management potential.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/