TwistedMatrix everywhere!!

Ishwor ishwor.gurung at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:53:29 EST 2004

Hello all,
  Since i see alot of talks abt TwistedMatrix these days, i just
checked its website to see what it is all about ( I am still learning
Python). Anyway my point here is that for running the examples
( in http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/examples/ ), I'll have
to get the various different Twisted modules ( from Twisted import
Transport etc...) . I was wondering if that could be done like Java's
WebStart like loading all the modules on the fly?? Is there any such
implementation which exists in Python- any module which can load any
Python Source and compile any other dependent modules on the fly at
client side?? Any ideas are greatly welcomed ~:-)

--
cheers,
Ishwor Gurung