Boo who? (was Re: newbie question)

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Tue Dec 21 02:27:50 EST 2004

James Stroud wrote:

>I think the python community should be prepared to accept an increasing number
> of people who just want to get something done with whatever tools they have
> available (windows, mac, .net, etc) and with whatever skills they already
> have acquired.

you know, I've been working with Python for ten years now, and it's always
been this way: most Pythoneers just want to get something done.

that's why the language is still growing, and is still speading to new interesting
problem domains.

(and by the way, comp.lang.python isn't "the community".  most python pro-
grammers are elsewhere, and will only read what we post when googling for
the answer to some specific problem...)

</F>