Yahoo! Auto Response

plegend2001 at yahoo.com plegend2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 14:09:37 EST 2004

THIS IS AN AUTO-RESPONSE SYSTEM FOR PLEGEND2001

We are experiencing an unusual high-volume of e-mail.  For questions, please click the link for FAQ page:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=plegend2001

If you have receive a tracking number, please allow FedEx,UPS,or DHL 72 business hours to update the system.

for FASTER RESPONSE or questions, please call us at 909-595-1150 We are here M~F 9:00A.M.~5:00 P.M. PST.  WE DO NOT WORK ON WEEKENDS NOR HOLIDAYS. SENDING MULTIPLE MAILS WILL NOT SPEED UP THE REPLY PROCESS, HOWEVER IT MIGHT DELAY YOUR REPLY.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience that we may have caused!