Boo who? (was Re: newbie question)

Luis M. Gonzalez luismgz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 08:47:05 EST 2004

Steve,

I didn't want to be agressive at all. Although now that I read again my
post, it seems a little bit harsh...
But I see that very often in this list, some replies show much of
intolerance and very little politeness.
And in my oppinion, this is one of these cases.

I don't know what Doug Holton did to get such a lesson of posting
rules, since I think his comments were expressed in a propper way and
they were definetely python related.
This is not the first time it happens. A couple of times I suffered
myself this kind of attitudes and I chose to keep quiet for the sake of
peace, but I think it's time to point out some limits to those who act
as self-entitled moderators.
Being a moderator is ok, but not being a bouncer.

Regards,
Luis