Create linear spaced vector?

kjmacken at gmail.com kjmacken at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 14:25:48 EST 2004

Thanks for the code snippets guys.  Exactly what I needed to get going.

I knew I could get the solution from matplotlib, but getting it
installed using Fink (OS X) has been giving me a headache, so I thought
I could just write my own function for now to get a small piece of code
written....

The help is greatly appreciated.

kjm