project

jerry wise jrrywise at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 15:33:26 EST 2004

I need some help on a project. I've never used python, and basically what I want to do is have a program where I can bang small wav or mp3 files together end to end. I want to be able to select say 10 files and have the program come up with all the possible combinations of those ten to be saved on my computer so I can play them back to myself. That's the gist of it, but I can go into a little more depth if needed. I would really, really, really appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks a lot.