window size in IDLE

Ishwor Gurung ishwor.gurung at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 05:45:04 EST 2004

hi kosina although i am new to this list as well, please CC to the
python list as well. That way not only 'we' but everyone benefits. :)

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 11:30:06 +0100, gen2n <gen2n at seznam.cz> wrote:
> Thanks a lot. Could you help me once more with beginners question?
> In IDLE, when saving a file, I have to always add .py to to name. Otherwise
> it didnt work then.
> Could it also be somehow automatically?

 I don't really understand what you mean by 'automatically' but i
tried the following in my machine :

test ( i didn't put .py as extension to test)
*****
print "Hello";

Then at the prompt i did
python test

hello

It seems that it works for me both at the prompt (using Python
interpreter as well as in IDLE's Run > Run Module (F5)
 :)
> I have IDLE 1.0.2.

IDLE 1.1 is pretty good. If you have chance grab it :)
[snip]

cheers,
Ishwor