BASIC vs Python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 20 03:46:14 EST 2004

A small data point here is that Sun still use Forth in their
Sparc workstations. Their system prompt is really a Forth
interpreter... I don;t know where the interpreter resides,
presumably not in Sparc since its a RISC but interesting that
they still use it. (Or they did last time I used a
Sparc - 4 years ago?)

Alan G.
Author of the Learn to Program website