Python Docs. Hardcopy 2.4 Library Reference, interested?

Brian Gough bjg at network-theory.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 06:57:39 EST 2004

Richie Hindle <richie at entrian.com> writes:

> I'd be interested to know how many of these manuals you sell...?  This is
> only idle curiosity, and if you don't want to say then that's no problem.
> (I'd briefly considered doing this myself, until I found your site.)

I sell about 10 python manuals per month on average.

For each copy sold, $1 of the price is donated to the Python Software
Foundation. So far, that makes $341, putting us at #16 on the PSF
donors ranking (http://www.python.org/psf/donations.html).

All of the money from our sales (including other manuals) goes back
into free software and documentation, either by direct donations or by
supporting my work as a GNU maintainer.

You can find more information at the following urls,

  http://www.network-theory.co.uk/python/manual/   - python tutorial
  http://www.network-theory.co.uk/python/language/ - language reference
  http://www.network-theory.co.uk/about.html       - general company info

--