Html or Pdf to Rtf (Linux) with Python

Axel Straschil axel at straschil.com
Thu Dec 16 02:30:18 EST 2004

Hallo!

> However, our company's product, PDFTextStream does do a phenomenal job of
> extracting text and metadata out of PDF documents.  It's crazy-fast, has a
> clean API, and in general gets the job done very nicely.  It presents two
> points of compromise from your idea situation:
> 1. It only produces text, so you would have to take the text it provides and
> write it out as an RTF yourself (there are tons of packages and tools that do
> this).  Since the RTF format has pretty weak formatting capabilities compared

I've got the Input Source in HTML, the Problem ist converting from any to
RTF. Please give me a hint where the tons of packages are.

Thanks,
AXEL.
--
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD",
"SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be