Ideas for projects

Paul Rubin http
Thu Dec 9 05:55:39 EST 2004

Phillip Bowden <pbowden at stx.rr.com> writes:
> I feel that I've learned the language pretty well, but I'm having
> trouble thinking of a medium to large project to start.  What are some
> projects that you have written in the past with Python?

Why don't you say what areas interest you, and how much experience you
have with programming in general.  That will help choose a response.
Most programmers who have been at it for a while, don't have trouble
thinking of projects.  They have far more ideas than they can ever
possibly get around to working on.