Microsoft Patents 'IsNot'

johng2001 at rediffmail.com johng2001 at rediffmail.com
Thu Dec 2 03:19:54 EST 2004

All the VB fans I know have not experienced Delphi. They just don't
know what they are missing. I am sure there are people who actually
chose VB, but not any one I know. When I marvelled at VB myself, it was
back when I myself was unaware of Delphi/C++ Builder. I used to think
C++ programming on Windows had to be with VC++ and MFC and VB was the
only sane choice for most of my apps. When I first tried Delphi, it
only took me a couple of hours to realize that I will never use VB
again.