Best book on Python?

Adil Hasan hasan at in2p3.fr
Sun Dec 12 19:47:48 EST 2004

 hello,
        Just my 2 farthings worth...
 Although Python and Tkinter is a good book it was written at the time of
 Python 1.5 (so there may be some transformation that needs to be done
 on some of the examples) you may want to take a look at Python in
 a Nutshell by A. Martelli published by O'Reilly. It has a section on
 Tkinter and many other things that you may find useful.
 ah