Creating Image Maps

Aaron flamesrock at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 19:49:13 EST 2004

I know this is a thing used primarily on websites..but since python can do
anything ;)

I'm trying to make a clickable image map for my wxPython program.
Basically, I know how to organize the images into one large image in a
panel, but how do I make the individual pieces clickable like webpage
links(in wxPython)? The goal is to add an event handler that displays the
image piece in a different panel, along with attributes. Which I could do
if only I could make the pieces clickable

Any ideas?

Also, if you have any hard to find links on the general area I'm talking
about, I'd like to learn as much as possible.

-thanks