lies about OOP

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Fri Dec 31 07:16:29 EST 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:37:08 -0500, rumours say that Peter Hansen
<peter at engcorp.com> might have written:

>Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Peter Hansen wrote:
>>> Well, in any case, thanks for setting the record straight, Martjin.
>>
>> That of course also happens to me once every while. I can take care of
>> myself though -- Dijkstra however needs an advocate for the correct
>> spelling of his name in this earthly realm.
>
>Then there's us Danes, with "sen" instead of "son" (as many people
>think it ought to be).  And I can't even claim the wrong form
>sounds noticably different, making any defense seem petty.

So this means that if Guido was Dane too we would program in Pythen.

The Zon of Pythen.  The Sen Of Dr Strangelove.  Nice.

Happy new year in advance every one, don't start drinking before you
drive home :)
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.