Alternative decorator syntax decision

Anthony Baxter anthonybaxter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 00:19:37 EDT 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:09:30 +1000, Andrew Durdin <adurdin at gmail.com> wrote:
> C1 was the original proposal; I understood that Guido had written an
> implementation some time ago. The python-dev archives might be useful
> in locating it.

There's a lot more to be done for it - if someone _really_ wants it, they
should dig up the patch, make sure it's up to date, and then complete
the other bits of it. See the post I made to the thread on J2 for references
to what else needs to be done.

Sorry if this sounds a bit like "put up or shut up", but that's the way it is -
without a complete patch, it's not going to be considered.