Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Aug 23)

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.us
Tue Aug 24 09:08:14 EDT 2004

			.
>> ... just to correct the record - my efforts here have not been
>> primarily aimed at defending the pie-syntax, but instead aimed at
>> shaking out a decent response. I'm trying _very_ hard to make sure
			.
			.
			.
>I made no assumptions about your motives in the above snippet, so this is
>not a correction, strictly speaking.
			.
			.
			.
>But even if I wanted, the formal constraints of the Python-URL make it hard
>to use it as a means of propaganda...
>
>Peter

However we taxonomize individual sentences, it's ALWAYS in
the spirit of "Python-URL!" to inspire more precision and
clarification.  Peter's done tremendous work for many weeks
distilling megabytes of traffic into concise, accurate,
understandable descriptions.  Any help we get refining or
elaborating those descriptions is all to the good.