Pygame - Only ONE Font found!?

Askari askari at addressNonValide.com
Sun Aug 8 22:00:59 EDT 2004

Pete Shinners <pete at shinners.org> wrote in
news:mailman.1054.1091457050.5135.python-list at python.org:

> Askari wrote:
>> print "ListFont :", pygame.font.get_fonts()
>>
>> the resultat is:
>>     ListFont : ['netropaosdicon']
>
> On Windows, Pygame finds its system fonts in the registry. It looks
> under one of these locations. I'd say load up regedit and see if your
> fonts are in there.
>
>      "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Fonts"
>      "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts"

Thanks!  :-)   I fixed my problem to copy the times.tff in a directory and
I can have my font with the function :
       pygame.font.Font(pathdata+"times.ttf",XX)

I find only one font in:
     "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Fonts"
and a lot fonts (and my font, times) in:
     "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts"

Pygame go see in the both key or just the first finded?
And, I export the keys (from "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
\Fonts" to "SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Fonts") and, now,
pygame list(find) more fonts with :
        "pygame.font.get_fonts()"
but, "times"  isn't in the list...    :-(

Askari