Call for signatories for J2 - In Favor

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Wed Aug 25 14:16:23 EDT 2004

Francesco Bochicchio wrote:
> Assuming that simple python users qualify, you can add   my
> name in favor
> of your proposal.

Of course you qualify! Thanks for your signature.

> If people are using this thread for signing themselves, maybe
> it would be better to create subthreads for pro/against/indifferent,
> just to make counting more simple.

I don't think that's necessary. There are enough people replying in
private that it wouldn't be complete. Also, if someone votes against and
doesn't notice they're in the "for" thread, their vote could become
ambiguous. I'd prefer clear statements for each post.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at amor.org